JD Sports is the UK's leading supplier of Sport Fashion articles and is known as the "King of Trainers" for its exclusive trainer collection. Global top brands like Nike, North Face and Adidas are combined with own brands like Supply & Demand, McKenzie, Carbrini and Pink Soda Sport. JD Sports has 15 shops in Belgium and 30 shops in the Netherlands and is also penetrating the European market with shops in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Denmark & Sweden. International growth does not stop in Europe; the step to Asia has already been made with shops in Malaysia and Australia.
JD Sports is continuously growing, so do you want to be part of it? Then apply directly!
As an Instore Visual Merchandiser you will mainly be working on:
- Attract, engage and motivate customers to make purchases using the most advanced visual techniques;
- You will ensure that mannequins, displays and shop windows are alternated through the 4 seasons and also adapt this to the events on the shop calendar;
- Ensuring a commercially attractive presentation of our shop;
- Monitoring the shop image, order, tidiness and routing according to the Visual Merchandise guidelines;
- You analyse Oracle figures to map out product placement and floor movements;
- Evaluating and discussing your work and findings with your Store Manager.
- Available for 35 hours per week;
- Educational background in fashion or retail;
- Be prepared to travel;
- Have retail experience with Visual Merchendise (e.g. sports fashion/shoes/lifestyle);
- Have Retail Management skills (preference);
- Excellent Time Management skills;
- Proactive, communicative and analytical skills;
- Outgoing, confident and a team player.
Salary and Benefits
- A challenging job with a large international retail organisation;
- Employee discount on the entire collection;
- Many opportunities to further develop and grow;
- Working in a close team with a work hard play hard mentality;
- Pension plan;
- Competitive salary.