In order to strengthen our Procurement & Facility Department, we are currently looking for a fulltime “Indirect Procurement & Facility Manager” at our head office in Brussels
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Leading the Procurement & Facility Department (5 persons)
- Ensure the compliance with the Purchasing Policy in the subsidiary and implementation of the tools supporting the policy.
- Manage and promote proactively improvement projects in the department, encouraging the obtention of savings and the realization of efficiencies.
- Responsible for the management of the facility services in the stores, including technical maintenance, image maintenance of the store, repairs and cleaning.
- Manage the relation with the suppliers, ensure the quality of the service and invoice approval
- Budgeting and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensure that operational processes are within the legal compliance and local H&S rules
- Direct report to the Country Manager(hierarchical) and to the Corporate Purchasing and Contracting Department(functional).
We are looking for a people manager with experience, preferably specialized in the retail and /or fashion industry. It is an analytical & technical profile, very organized, with negotiation skills, who is service oriented, a team player with good relational skills and used to work in a dynamic and international environment.
- Flexible (availability to travel)
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, organized and problem-solving approach
- Be able to manage pressure and work with deadlines
- Great sense of responsibility
- Bilingual Dutch/French, high level in English and/or Spanish is an advantage.
- You have at least a bachelor degree or 5 years’ experience in a similar position