Within our company we’re looking for a talented Project Manager.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As a Project Manager you’ll find a great challenge within your tasks.
- Responsible for the different infrastructure and connectivity projects
- You monitor and review the service performance of our different vendors and partners
- You are the SPOC toward the different stakeholders internal and external
- You are responsible for the overall project planning, budget and progress reporting-
- You can motivate, steer remote resources and secure that execution happens when it comes to to-do’s and tasks
- You can deep dive into technology issues when needed. Aim is to solve project roadblocks as a team.
Your experience :
- You have 4+ years of experience in Project Management and IT service management within network transformation project, SD-WAN experience is a plus
- You have a great affinity in the technology area of network
- You are effective in managing priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are familiar with ITIL 3.0
- You are a service minded person with excellent communication skills. You can guide an IT conversation with non-IT people
- You have worked in a multinational environment and are able to work with virtual teams
- You have experience with Stakeholder management in a Telecom environment
- In addition, you are experienced in managing external service providers operationally and tactically. You have experience in managing multidisciplinary projects
Your personality :
- Good organizational, planning and follow-up skill
- Strong interpersonal skills, including collaboration and willingness to make changes based on feedback.
- Good communication skills, result oriented, good team player and innovative person
- Positive attitude and ability to solve problems
- Strong Leadership skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written is a must). Other languages are a plus.