We're looking for an F5 network engineer. (not the F5 command)
You'll be primarily involved in architecture, engineering and operational support tasks.
This in relation to network, security and telephony.
As an engineer you have tech knowledge of IP, network protocols, security infra and their market evolutions.
Next to that you'll contribute to the complete management of the existing environments, and to the life cycle and technological evolution thereof.
Want to know what you'll be doing ?
Well here goes nothing :
- Project Based install, config and integrationg of network and voice infrastructure components according to agreed or newly to be established architecture
- Checking and dubble checking your own coding on F5
You are you ? What can you do?
- You can speak, read and write in Dutch, French and yes English
- You have a master's degree or just a die hard via experience
- You have a strong affinity with network security
- Extensive technical knowledge of networking (LAN switching, routing, MPLS, dark fiber, firewalls, Radius, NAC, SSL / VPN, load balancing, SIEM ...) is required !
- Knowledge of load balancing and F5 big-IP