For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Medior Web Publisher.
This person is responsible for creating and adapting the content of the www.***.be entry pages (like Homepage) via the CMS and will work closely with the internal clients (e-Sales, E-Marketing ...).
The person will also be responsible for the follow up and testing of common elements that will be used all across the website.
-> Content of the role: 80% Publishing - 17% Design/Bannering - 3% Integration
- Checking completeness of briefings sent to you about content & page edition
- Creating and updating web pages based on those content briefings
- Reworking of content images
- Updating the Customers websites content
- Following the Customers graphical Web Guidelines in the execution of your content jobs
- Controlling quality before publishing web pages in production
- Communicating to coordinators and internal clients on job related matters and planning matters
Degree & Experience
- Web Oriented higher education degree (or having a real passion for and understanding of the web or having an experience that compensates this degree)
- Work experience in Internet business is recommended
- 3 years of experience in web publishing
- UI Design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop) is a plus
- knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS3
- deep understanding of responsive frameworks
- copy writing
- Basic knowledge in accessibility. (Important focus for 2020).
- Knowledge of Adobe Target, Adobe Suite is a plus.
Dutch or French and English