At Deloitte, our focus is on the Business of Internet of Things – using IoT to create real business value for our clients. Our practice is a dynamic blend of technologists, strategists, engineers and designers who use technology, data and science to drive major business innovations that deliver real-world value. Through an unmatched combination of creative vision, deep industry experience and state-of-the-art technology knowledge, our IoT practice is reimagining—and rewiring—how businesses work with the purpose to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention, joining our IoT team is the opportunity to hop on a fun and meaningful career!
In case you missed it in the press, we’ve had some major success lately: our team was recently named a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) services by Forrester. We're very proud of this honor, which supports Deloitte’s position as the #1 professional service provider in the IoT services market.
What Impact will you make?
As an IoT Manager, you have a deep passion for this fast growing area. You will use your digital expertise to lead and implement unique IoT enabled solutions. Below responsibilities will be part of your daily tasks:
• You will develop the team, clients and yourself to enable sustainable growth in the fast changing IoT environment;
• You will work with senior leaders to identify relevant use cases, define the technology direction and high-level architecture to support the use cases;
• You will support our clients to shape their IoT and related technology vision and roadmap. You will lead engagements from design to implementation and oversee operations from a pilot all the way to the roll-out of full-scale IoT solutions;
• You will lead business transformations enabled by IoT/Industry 4.0 and manage projects in connected manufacturing, connected logistics & distribution and/or connected infrastructure;
• You will quickly adopt emerging technological trends (i.e. cognitive technologies as machine learning, artificial intelligence etc.) to develop creative solutions tackling pressing client issues.
At Deloitte, a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
What we offer
• At Deloitte, you’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture.
• We know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
What you offer
• Analytical and interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership.
• You are an innovation-minded, committed, driven, fast-learner who feels comfortable working in an ever-changing digital landscape;
• You have experience with team coaching, business development, project sales and delivery;
• You have strong past experiences in managing and delivering digital innovation/industry 4.0 projects and have solid understanding of IoT architecture (from connectivity to aggregation, analytics and visualization layers);
• Certifications or experience with PTC ThingWorx, SAP Leonardo IoT, AG Cumulocity, AWS or IBM Watson IoT is a plus;
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other);
• You have functional understanding of connectivity technologies, sensors, device capabilities and performance characteristics;
• Past experience is a nice to have in the fields of manufacturing, logistics and Distribution, Energy, Infrastructure and/or Smart Cities;
• You possesses excellent communication skills and you’re fluent in Dutch/French and English;
• You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed.