ICT Manager gezocht die ervaring heeft met het aanspreekpunt van IT te zijn in een middelgrote/grote organisatie. Geen people management.
This international company is looking for an ICT Manager to help them grow and work more efficient. The Belgian headquarters are located in Diegem. They are active in the health sector and as of today the company counts 70 employees in Belgium.
As an ICT Manager you will combine the knowledge of the company's information system with the capacity of internal marketing, planning and budget management. You will act as the preffered interface with the local business organizations.
You understand the the needs of the local business and you address them into information systems. You monitor the quality of services and satisfaction of users. This is not a people manager role but you will have to train users and work with the different departments.
* You have a technical-scientific degree (IT, Engineering,..)
* You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
* You have knowledge of project management methods and techniques
* You have knowledge of business requirements formalization methods
* You possess the ability to understand the priorities expressed by the business for assessing and classifying ICT projects
* You possess the ability yo draw up an RFI, RFP and RFQ document
* You have experience in the roll out of CRM systems
* You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
As the ICT Manager you will be a key player in a fast growing company. If you are looking for an environment with an international character and a professional yet fun atmosphere, you are at the right address. You can expect an attractive salary package, including a company car and more!
Does your profile & experience match with the profile description? Don't hesitate to apply by sending your CV to email@example.com (Not freelance).