Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The growing importance of IT in the business world brings with it an increased risk if the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems are not managed correctly. Hence we see an increased demand within the business world for independent services related to information security risks and controls.
For our Cyber team we are looking for a Cyber Project Coordinator.
- Deloitte has a strong client focus, is an ambitious and high performance environment where we strive for excellence on all our projects. We want to keep driving and raising the bar on how we perform as a practice in terms of quality, time-to-market and budget: you will be a key enabler of the accelerated realization of our strategy and report directly into the local Cyber core leadership team on finance & operations.
- This position exposes you to our senior leaders of the local Cyber team and key stakeholders at our clients and thereby gives a unique view on how we run our business, set our strategic agenda, work across the network, partner with alliances, … it also requires a very strong sense of confidentiality as one is involved in sensitive discussions and engagements.
- You will help to:
- drive the realization of the management agenda for Cyber in Belgium (and across the region),
- enable collaboration by identifying reusable assets (both in context of PMO and in context of general delivery)
- facilitate the collaboration and coordination between Cyber leaders
- optimize project staffing (ensuring we have the right people on the right job) and actively support the project teams to deliver within predefined tolerances (Time/Budget/Scope/Quality).
You bring in:
- strong PMO capabilities in both front- and back-office,
- an ability to drive priorities and demonstrates resourcefulness in working toward results.
- a keen sense of professionalism that inspires trust and confidence, given the seniority of stakeholders and the sensitivity of discussions in which you will be engaging
- excellent communication and diplomacy skills are critical to your success in navigating challenging discussions among multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
You will follow-up on a mix of strategic projects and some more recurrent business priorities to attend and all of that in a very autonomous set-up where participation to key meetings is a must and beyond your resourcefulness, developing network, drive & growing influential leadership will be your ingredients to success.
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a PMO-related role, preferably in IT.You have strong problem solving skills with the ability to manage ambiguity
- You have excellent reporting, dashboarding and communication skills
- You can easily build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- You have proven PMO skills and meticulous when it comes to administration.
- You are resourceful and can work autonomously, checking in with the leadership on a regular basis.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A unique opportunity to be part of how we run a fast growing team in a dynamic and demanding market, connect and work across the Deloitte network, and develop our partnerships.
- Opportunities for learning where needed.
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.