- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You have the option to make your mark on the Solutions team.
- You have a high-level understanding of the cybersecurity landscape.
- You will help your team score large deals for SecureLink.
- Your ultimate goal is winning bids.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Bid Manager
As a Bid Manager, you will increase both the quality of SecureLink proposals as well as their success rate, which in turn leads to higher-order intake and margin levels. You manage customer proposal requests and coordinates SecureLink’s bids. You create solutions (together with the solutions team) and develop bidding strategies while complying with customer requirements to achieve their goal of securing winning bids.
As a Bid Manager you oversee all aspects of proposal qualification and preparation, ensuring that high-quality, compelling bids are submitted to customers on time. You will review all customer requirements (together with account managers, solutions team, operations, Sales Director, General Country Manager and CFO office) to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals.
You will also act as an advising coach for leading sales and solutions teams; to guide individuals and teams through the entire deal cycle and help them score large deals for SecureLink.
- You will inform and guide the account managers and solutions team members.
- You will take ownership of the bid creation and follow-up process.
- You will contribute to operational efficiency concerning Content & Template Management.
- You take ownership in the bid qualification process and the bid process. Furthermore, you will escalate anomalies and exceptions on the processes to management.
- Due to your expertise the day-to-day bid qualification process, creation and follow-up process is running smooth.
What we expect of you
- You are analytical and find your way in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English and French.
- You understand the buying processes, procurement procedures, and Project & Governance Methodologies.
- You have a high-level understanding of our cybersecurity landscape (vendors, distributors, integrators, cybersecurity risks, threats, vulnerabilities, and our solutions).
- You have a thorough understanding of value-added services such as professional services, maintenance and managed services and frameworks and methodologies such as ITIL, Prince2, and Scrum.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’, you receive a:
- company car and fuel card
- telephone and a laptop
- meal vouchers and eco cheques
- DKV hospitalization insurance and group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The possibility to earn a bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink.
- And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sports activity 4 times a year. But you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!