At SD Worx, the IT service delivery is being done with a strong emphasis on Agile principles, with high attention to customer needs and serlf-steering teams (squads). These teams are organized in units (tribes). The Business Intelligence squad and the Corporate Data Management squad are part of the Enterprise Solutions Tribe, which takes care of IT solutions for SD Worx Group.
YOUR KEY AREA’S
SD Worx is counting on the BI team for having BI and Analytics solutions that provide insightful and actionable business information. In order to answer these expectations, the BI team takes responsibility over:
- Several Data Warehouses;
- Frameworks and cubes to allow ad hoc reporting by a community of SD Worx colleagues;
- IBM Cognos and Tableau reporting solutions;
- Data quality frameworks & Data Steward Tool feeds.
Corporate Data Management
In order to provide effective and qualitative services to our customers, the (international) offices are supported by several enterprise processes and systems. The CDM team is taking care this can all happen efficiently with a high degree of consistency and a central focus on the customer. The CDM team is providing:
- A centralized master data management solution, with interfaces to a large collection of enterprise applications;
- Data quality systems and services, supporting the local data stewards;
- Common data definitions;
- Applications to automate several Backoffice processes.
As a PRODUCT OWNER for the Business Intelligence and Corporate Data Management squads, your main concern is to make sure the customers’ needs are answered. In close collaboration with the various stakeholders you articulate the vision and translate it in prioritized backlogs that are continuously updated and improved. Your technical and business experience in these areas allow you to inspire for an optimal business result, empowering the squad engineers for their knowledge and experience.
- 5+ years of strong experience delivering BI and Data solutions;
- Understand the strengths of Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Corporate Data solutions to add more value than the customer expected;
- The ability to assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs;
- Build expertise with focus on business value;
- Understanding of databases, dimensional modelling (Kimball) and ETL practices;
- Significant experience in consuming data with environments such as Cognos, Tableau, PowerBI and a good understanding of AI principles;
- Background that comprises both solid business understanding as well as high level understanding of high-quality digital product delivery;
- Creative thinking and always on the lookout for new ideas.
A challenging and varied job at our Antwerp headquarters, next to the ‘Little Island’.
We guarantee an innovative organisation, where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of cast-iron SD Worx results – at both a national and international level. Needless to say, we offer a commensurate salary and matching benefits such as a company car, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc. You can additionally compile your own package of benefits according to your exact personal requirements via our Flex Income Plan.