We are looking for a Software Tester/Functional Analyst for Dime. As their flagship product Dime.Scheduler continues to grow, they are looking for talented engineers to join their team and help design, develop and support the software that is being used by customers all over the world.
Are you up to the challenge?
This is an exciting opportunity for the self-driven tester who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit as well as a deep passion for technology and the power of collaboration. The team’s culture thrives in open communication, initiative, and pragmatism - and so should you.
The ideal candidate would also have affinity with functional analysis to help with the design of the product.
Participate in the product design process
- Analyse specifications
- Provide input to system test strategies
- Develop and execute tests
- Identity and report on improvements or bugs
- Provide second-line support (and first line when needed)
- Update product documents and write release notes
To be successful in this role, you will need skills / experience in:
- Familiarity with formal test tools and understanding of their general functions and use
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of the software development process
It would also be great to have:
- Proficiency in agile methodologies
- Knowledge of server side unit test frameworks such as MSTest
- Experience with client-side testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Mocha
- Experience with automating tests
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC and/or CRM
You will need the following attributes to be successful in this role:
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to plan ahead and work with remote colleagues
- A self-starter with a relentless focus on getting things done
- Good understanding of (resource planning) business processes
- Perfect knowledge (speaking and writing) of English. Dutch and French are a plus.
- An autodidact streak – you know how to find the information you need when you need it
- Teamwork & cross-group collaboration
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Working in an international environment with challenging and inspiring clients
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Flexible working time and remote work