Do you want to join one of the leading vaping and tobacco companies within BeLux and be part of a new, innovative and fast-growing area of ‘Next Generation Products’? Do you want to be part of a great working culture and a Top Employer? If you want to challenge yourself and work in an international and dynamic environment, then read on.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the industry of vapor and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, Glo and Voke. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans. Join us in our journey to transform tobacco!
We are currently looking for a Channel & Account Executive to join our team. Reporting to the Route to Market Manager, you will:
- Support the BELUX Channel & Account Development Manager in delivering robust account plans via Category Management plans.
- Support the Channel Account function by delivering meaningful insights in the local business environment in order to leverage our competitive advantages (Segment analysis, Account analysis)
- Give input on Business Reviews, Operational Plan, Account plans and other ad hoc Account requests, by using the available account data and overall account strategy
- Deliver monthly dashboard to identify performance gaps and support the account managers, Area Sales Managers as well as more senior stakeholders to deliver corrective actions plans for accounts and key trade clusters
- Prepare and deliver regular business reviews, supporting the account manager on a need basis in his/her account visits
- Monitor and highlight distribution developments and demand driven opportunities to channel managers and head of trade.
You have a University degree and a minimum of 2-3 years marketing/sales/data analysis experience in a FMCG company. You have demonstrated analytical, communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, you are able to deliver strategic input to exploit smart opportunities and to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines in a constantly changing environment. Your English level is advanced and you can work independently whilst being results-oriented.