Our client Design Is Dead has the ambition to always lead their clients to digital maturity and spread a little happiness along the journey.
Design Is Dead is a creative full-service agency with a digital heartbeat that provides media-independent advice from a strong design-based vision. The 35-strong team develops full-service projects and also likes to get stuck in spicy brand identities, social media strategies, websites & motion design. It feeds the vision of all customers, strengthens their position and gives wings to their relationships.
Hi there! Do you breathe agile as soon as you wake up?
Do you have a Kanban board in your kitchen to arrange your domestic tasks? Do you discuss the priorities of the tasks with your family and convince your kids to participate?
Cool, it seems we got your attention.
Design is Dead is looking for a Scrum Master with some experience in large companies. You can come from a PM or a developer background, but you must be fully committed to this new role, since we believe in full-time Scrum Masters.
- You strongly believe that your presence is going to make a better workplace;
- You are driven by the Agile principles in your way of working;
- Your knowledge of SCRUM is excellent;
- You know the best practices to facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Conflict resolution, focused conversation on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect are part of your proven experience;
- You are a people person because when a team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together;
- You know different estimation techniques and know how to coach the team to produce the best result;
- You have knowledge of other agile frameworks;
- You have experience dealing with inexperienced Product Owners and know how to coach them;
- You have experience dealing with business as well as tracking and removing impediments;* You are a servant leader, who serves his team members before considering himself;
- You don’t fear change but accept it as a reality of life and adapt to it.
- Our ears and hearts; so we know what you desire;
- Room to grow, personally and professionally;
- A solid team to work with;
- A good balance between life and work;
- An attractive salary package;
- A company environment that feels more like a professional family than a traditional corporate structure.