Contribute to Orange’s Digital Transformation
Orange is a real challenger on the Telecom market and digital transformation is one of our strategic priorities. To carry this out, we are looking for talent. Do you have skills in project management and high interest in digital transformation? To achieve this, we need talented people like you!
Interested in this challenge?
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for a passionate Project Manager to join our Digital & Transformation Department.
Log into the next step of your career!
As digital talent
- You manage E2E IT projects on your own (on time, scope & budget)
- You support initiatives, challenge & improve methods or best practices
- Furthermore you support the business needs retrieval and help translating them to detailed business requirements. You also make sure to challenge the technical solution and enable the coherence of the IT landscape.
- You manage the project quality requirements including the business / user acceptance criteria
- You manage one or several external supplier(s) in frame of the project.
- You combine a Master degree with 5 years’ experience in Project Management.
- You are trained and certified in an international project management standard (PMI, Prince2, …)
- You are ITIL certified
- A strong IT/telco background with knowledge on best practices of OSS (Operations Support Systems) processes & tools. That’s a plus.
- “Customer experience”(CX) is your priority, you live and work by CX every day.
- A talent for smooth and clear communication, negotiation and conflict management
- And you have a positive impact on other people.
- You are persuasive as well as a team worker
- You are also creative and flexible
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment which is fully focused on digital transformation. Not only will your function be key, you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, 32 days off, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone as a free tariff plan.
Inspired? Then we would like to hear from you!
If there’s a match in the making, we’ll invite you for a first interview.