Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Zetes, a global system integrator offering value-added solutions in the Automatic Identification industry (Auto-ID) for Goods Identification and People Authentication are active since more than 30 years offering solutions using emerging as well as mature technologies (barcode, voice recognition, RFID, smartcards, biometrics). These solutions are focussed on optimizing the business performance of many private and public customers in many different market segments. Zetes currently employs about 1200 employees in over 20 countries in Europe, Israel and Africa and generated a consolidated revenue of approximately € 260 million in 2017. Since April 2017, Zetes have become an independent company within Panasonic Group. The Zetes People-ID Division brings integrated ID solutions to government as well as Trusted Services and digital signature solutions for governments and B-t-B environments.
For their headquarters in Brussels (1130 Haren), we are currently looking to strengthen our team of the People ID division (ZetesPASS) with a talented (M/F) :
Business Analyst/Presales Engineer
As Pre-sales Solutions Architect, you play an important role in the People-ID division of Zetes. This division offers solutions for PKI, identity cards, passports, border control, biometric enrolment and elections tot governments in EMEA, Latin-America and beyond.
You are part of virtual teams with our project team, our regional sales directors and bid managers worldwide. You are their go-to person who will analyse the customer’s requirements and formulate a successful solution proposal.
You interface with all departments and all aspects of our core business. You will coordinate and participate in the following tasks:
- manage and extend a portfolio of solutions
- evaluate and qualify public tenders (requests for information (RFI’s), requests for proposal (RFP’s) and requests for quotation (RFQ’s)) for the technical part
- coordinate and manage all technical aspects of the proposal to guarantee full compliance with the requirement specifications
- together with the technical experts and analysts of the project team
- select the technology and components to be used for the project
- design the ICT architecture
- create the functional and technical description of the solution and its components
- assist the designated Project Manager with the creation of the project plan
- support the Bid Managers with the list of deliverables and price calculations
- do the handover to the project team at the start of new projects
- assist the sales teams in the field with technical presentations of our solutions
You work closely with the implementation teams, project managers and Zetes People-ID factories in order to accurately assess required actions and efforts within the framework of tender responses.
You maintain the relationship with suppliers of critical building blocks and you organize information and knowledge transfer to the various teams.
- Good social skills.
- Pragmatism and willingness to adapt.
- A well-developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- You can explain a complex solution to a non-technical audience.
- Good comprehensive reading skills and good writing skills.
- Good presentation skills
- ICT experience
- You have a master degree preferably in ICT or a technology-related discipline and several years’ experience in ICT pre-sales or in ICT projects in any capacity.
- You are able to contribute to the design of ICT architectures (functional design, infrastructure architecture, software architecture, etc.).
- Some project management experience is a bonus.
- Understanding of service level management is a bonus.
- You have analytical skills and articulate.
- You are dynamic, proactive and flexible and you perform well under (time) pressure.
The following are considered a definite plus:
- Experience with complex bid processes for governments or large corporations
- Having worked in an international environment or in multi-national teams
- Knowledge about any of the following technologies: PKI, biometrics (fingerprint, iris, face recognition), smartcards; software integration
- Certifications pertaining to project management, change management, ICT management, ICT security
- Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing).
- Portuguese, Spanish or Dutch are a plus
Zetes offers a challenging and highly autonomous role within a dynamic team and international environment with possibilities for continuous learning and personal growth, as well as real career development opportunities. A market-oriented remuneration package (including a wide range of fringe benefits) will be offered in - line with your experience.
If you are fascinated by this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter and cv to the HR director : email@example.com