The retail industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape at Carrefour Belgium. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, ... have our greatest attention these days.
To manage this constant change and to cope with our challenges, we are looking forward to hiring a IT Service Delivery Manager with relevant knowledge and experience of managing outsourced partners, and helpdesk.
Our ideal candidate is familiar with ITIL processes and outsourcing.
The responsibilities of a Service Delivery Manager at Carrefour include the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on your level of seniority and the extra value you can add:
- Monitor, control and support service delivery. Ensuring service, methodologies and procedures are in place to support them
- Owner of incident/problem/change/escalation management
- Implement ITIL processes in the IT organization.
- Implement dashboards, end to end SLA and drive efficiencies on incident/problem/change management
- Manage a team of people including internal and external people
- In charge of the budget of the team
- In charge of recruitment, onboarding, training, daily follow up and performance management of the team
- Supplier management. Understand and knowledge of outsourced model.
- Identify Security treats and work with security governance to close the gaps
- Participate in projects to accept project into support
- You hold a master’s degree or bachelor (equivalent in experience) IT.
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- A permanent position, also key function at our IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.