Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Deloitte forensic professionals assist clients to collect, preserve and analyze large and disparate data to support or refute the facts and allegations of business disputes, commercial investigations and complex litigation. We provide quantitative analytic solutions to find facts and answers in large and complex collections of transactional data, email or other electronic data. We combine our forensic accounting and investigative skills with advanced computer labs and cutting-edge technology to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex legal problems so they can take facts and evidence based decisions.
You hold a degree in economics, law, engineering or computer sciences:
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience with computer assisted audit techniques or forensic auditing;
- Knowledge of data analysis software, computer forensic software Encase or Relativity is a plus, as is knowledge of SQL;
- A Certified Forensic Examiner (CFE) certification is a clear plus as well
- You perform well under stress and deadlines. You are open to travel up to 30% of your time within Europe;
- You are very fluent in English, and Dutch or French.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.