For Business Activity Monitoring team at our Customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for an analyst/developer profiles having 3-5 years of experience, a good knowledge on Software AG WebMethods product suite and Java development.
You will be integrated in a development team to perform the analysis, design, development and testing of our business monitoring of internal processes. In a first instance, you will mainly focus on testing and later on be gradually involved on analysis and development also.
We follow scrum methodology for this kind of development.
You will receive requirements from a product owner and you will translate them into solutions. You will analyse the needed data, identify data source, use existing framework to integrate with source of data, and potentially implement new adapters. You will design and implement flow of events and trigger states change on business process view. You will understand the data flow, identify how the correlation can be made between multiple events. You will implement µService on top to access the data used by UI or external services. You will test the solution E2E using internal testing tools.
You will focus data integration, data mapping, connectors, data aggregation, µServices to provide data, export, extract of data, testing E2E.
You will be assisted in your work by and experienced analyst and system engineer.
Expected technical knowledge:
• Good analysis skills
• Good experience on Java Development
• Good knowledge on WebMethods products and development tool
o Integration Server
o Universal messaging
• Good experience in Couchbase, no sql database
• Good experience in Elasticsearch & Kibana
• Some experience on SpringBoot
• Some experience on Data Base development (SQL, PL SQL, stored procedure, DB schema)
• Experience on XML, XSD, WSDL, JSON, SWAGGER
• Experience on integration techniques SOAP, JMS, REST
• Basic knowledge of Unix
• Some experience on testing
Expected soft skills:
• Good level of English (speaking and writing)
• Team player
• Experience to work with scrum methodology
• Good communication skills