For our customer we’re looking for a talented IAM / CIAM Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
You and your team will be setting up the IAM as well as the CIAM solution, working with Identity Service Providers from scratch.
To achieve this, you will need a thorough understanding of Identity Management, Authentication and Authorisation.
Especially OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 and setting up integrations.
You will need to be able to set up, configure and manage the systems as well as implement additional services and support the automatic roll-out in hybrid cloud environments.
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for ideas and initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of Identity Management, Authentication and Authorisation.
- Solid experience in setting up IAM and CIAM solutions
Extensive Knowledge of :
- IAM, CIAM,
- OpenID Connect
- OAuth 2.0 flows
- Claims, OIDC scopes
- Identity Federation,
- SAML, SSO, JWT, XACML, RBAC, PKI, MFA
- SAAS Providers
- Java, Spring, RSA
- Knowlegde of Self-Contained-Type Access Tokens, OpenShift, Kubernetes, API Gateway is a plus.