Data Engineer within the departement Data & Analytics.
Customer does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At teh customer it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Customer is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
- Python development experience
- Pyspark Data Processing
- Experience with workflow management and data load job schduleing (Airflow or other DAG based data pipelines orchestrators)
- Development of data pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud services (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of developing in an Agile environment.
- English mandatory - Dutch is a big asset
- looking for multiple candidates