For one of our customers in the telecom sector, we are looking for an IT support senior.
As member of the Office Automation Deployment Engineering team you’ll participate in both operational and project related tasks. Driven by release management or by new business requirements, new packages must be created, or existing packages must be updated and deployed to the PC environment.
- Analysing software / applications:
- Verify if the software is compliant with the company and security policies.
- Feasibility of the scripting of the software
- Advice the software advisory board.
- Scripting of software / applications (commercial & in-house development) with:
- Flexera adminstudio
- App Deployment Toolkit
- Test and validate the scripted package / application on the test environment
- Troubleshooting & fixing deployments and packages
- Supporting the operational teams
- Supporting and advising the business during software intake
- Team player
- Windows System Engineer
- Very good experience with scripting
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS
Skill and experience:
- Very good knowledge of:
- Flexera Adminstudio
- Microsoft Orca
- Experience with scripting of common commercial software like eg:
- Firefox + addin’s
- Chrome + addin’s
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Office 2016 & O365 Pro Plus
- support and troubleshooting
- Administrative skills
- Release and change management process
- Experience with specific IT Security solutions is an added value:
- Avecto Defendpoint
- Knowledge of .NET development is and added value.
- In-depth analysing and troubleshooting
- Verbal and writing skills: English and Dutch or French
What is key:
- First task is scripting & packaging next to SCCM deployments.
-> MUST HAVES: Powershell & Flexera.
- The person needs to have experience within big environment (min 2000/3000 seats), ITIL process, change management.
- Team player, taking initiative, solution oriented & critical, looking for continuous improvement.
Is an advantage: experience in Banking or Pharma sector.