Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, but also legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice (part of the Consulting and Advisory business) is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
In response to the rapid growth in both the sophistication and intensity of cyber threats, it has become apparent that static defensive measures, while remaining important, are no longer sufficient. A set of analytical techniques is emerging to pre-empt and counter attacks using previously unknown methods, often remaining passive within systems until activated. This has produced a market which is changing quickly as technologies mature.
- As a cyber security professional you will help our clients – European Institutions – to address the increasing set of cyber security challenges that are persistent at European level;
- You will be involved and manage an extensive and sophisticated range of cyber security research and advisory activities, helping the European Institutions to take stock of current cyber security trends and activities in European Member States, and to define recommendations and strategic directions that are applicable to industry actors, governments and policy stakeholders;
- You will interact and work together with teams of experts, with European officials, researchers and with complex teams in understanding the EU-level cyber threat landscape, in assessing the maturity of the current cyber security capabilities and defining a strategy to help the relevant stakeholders at the level of EU Member States to achieve the right level of cyber resilience.
- Manage and continually improve the processes surrounding the ISMS (Information Security Management System) in the context of European Institutions
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports and metrics related to the ISMS
- Maintain all ISMS policy and process documentation for our clients – European Institutions
- Liaise with Local Information Security Officers (LISO), Project Management and Business Solutions teams from the European Institutions to ensure continued support of the ISMS and compliance to the security related processes
- Coordinate/execute all internal and external IT audits and Information Security reviews including but not limited to reviews based on ISO27001, SOC2, ISO27017, ISO27018, ISO20000, ENISA frameworks, .
- Execute risk assessments including risk treatment management and corrective action planning
- As a cyber security professional you have the necessary knowledge of current best practices combined with out-of-the-box thinking to help our European Institutions clients addressing the cyber security challenges that are relevant at European level;
- You have several years of experience in cyber security in a high profile environment, implying experience with international organisations and with public sector cyber security actors;
- A good understanding of the key cyber security policy and regulatory elements applicable at European level or at the level of EU Member States is expected;
- You have a proven track record and ability to perform analysis and research work on a variety of cyber security topics and have very strong formal communication, reporting and synthesis skills;
- You display a strong interest in the technical and organizational aspects of cyber security and have specific knowledge and competencies in relevant security standards (such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.);
- Cyber security, information security or other relevant technical certifications are a plus;
- Your approach is result-oriented. You have an analytical mindset, can work autonomously, deliver very high quality research outcome and can handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- You have fluent language skills (English is mandatory) and preferably also Dutch or French) and you are a real team player.
- The opportunity to join the global leader in Cyber Risk Services;
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.