Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as trusted advisor in the field of Supply Chain, and more specifically Supply Chain Analytics, with the objective to improve our local as well as international clients’ End-to-End Supply Chain function. Examples of projects are: (1) Supply Chain Control Tower pilots & roll-outs, (2) advanced supply chain dashboarding using e.g. Tableau & Qlik, (3) advanced supply chain analytics using e.g. R & Python, (4) Big Data (cloud) platforms e.g. Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services;
- Own project activities independently with a focus on qualitative and quantitative analyses, recommendation formulation, and implementation of your advice;
- Be part of a unique Supply Chain team and act as a true team player within a project team context and beyond;
- Actively contribute to business development activities (thinking through new project approaches, managing relationships with business partners, attending events) and to firm development (publication of articles & point of views);
- Coach more junior colleagues throughout their career within Supply Chain
- You are passionate about Supply Chain, and the Analytics angle to it in particular, and curious to embark on our clients’ challenges in this domain
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and at least 3 to 8 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Supply Chain Analytics related matters, with a particular focus on:
- Control Tower experience, e.g. using solutions such as Aera Technology, Google, etc.
- Advanced Analytics engines
- Cloud platform experience
- Agile development
- You are familiar with current state analyses, digital pilots, to-be concept development, and recommendation formulation, from a strategic as well as tactical design perspective, and are pragmatic to drive successful implementations forward
- You have outstanding analytical skills (see toolset referred to above);
- You preferably have an APICS certificate
- You are a team player with strong communication skills. In terms of languages, you are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other national language.
- You are eager to work in an international environment, and willing to travel on an ad-hoc basis.
What you can expect from us
- A leading supply chain practice within EMEA, serving as cornerstone for topics around Digital Supply Networks and Supply Chain Control Towers in particular
- State-of-the-art functional knowhow and proven frameworks in the field of Supply Chain management, blended with a strong Analytics practice and leading industry insights on Consumer Products & Retail, Life Sciences, Chemicals & Manufacturing
- Unrivalled multi-disciplinary capabilities, combing industry and supply chain experts with experts from our audit, tax & legal, accounting and enterprise risk.
- A challenging job in an environment where innovation, personal development and growth are at the forefront