What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Cyber security is an incredibly exciting field. As the volume and sophistication of cyberattacks grow, the cyber security best practices have to evolve. Emerging trends in technology and threat landscapes need to be considered to ensure organisations not only prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets, but manage cyber risk in a way that allows them to unleash new opportunities. Our team of tech-savvy professionals utilises its extensive expertise to enhance our clients’ cyber security, mitigate their risks and ensure they are secure, vigilant and resilient.
Work you’ll do
- You’ll help our clients – European institutions – to address the increasing set of cyber security challenges that are persistent at European level
- You’ll be involved in and manage an extensive and sophisticated range of cyber security research and advisory activities, helping the European institutions to take stock of current cyber security trends and activities in European member states, and to define recommendations and strategic directions that are applicable to industry actors, governments and policy stakeholders
- You’ll interact and work together with teams of experts, with European officials and researchers, and with complex teams in understanding the EU level cyber threat landscape, in assessing the maturity of the current cyber security capabilities and defining a strategy to help the relevant stakeholders at the level of EU member states to achieve the right level of cyber resilience
- You’ll combine your knowledge of current best practices with out-of-the-box thinking to help our European institution clients address the cyber security challenges that are relevant at European level
- You have several years of experience in cyber security in a high profile environment i.e. with international organisations and with public sector cyber security actors. Experience working with the European institutions, national level cyber security actors, CERT/CSIRT is a plus. Cyber security, information security or other relevant technical certifications are an asset.
- You have good knowledge of the latest EU and international level cyber security developments, actors and trends
- You have a good understanding of the key cyber security policy and regulatory elements applicable at European level or at the level of EU member states
- You have the ability to perform analysis and research work on a variety of cyber security topics
- You display a strong interest in the policy, technical and organisational aspects of cyber security and have specific knowledge and competencies in security standards (such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.)
- You have very strong formal communication, reporting and synthesis skills
- You are a team player with a client- and results-oriented approach
- You have an analytical mindset, can work independently and can handle multiple projects with tight timelines simultaneously
- You are able to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience. Next to that, you are able to build an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What’s in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture.
You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.