Our client is the main provider of multimedia solutions (televisions, digital signage screens, private Tv channels, wifi, cameras, voice over IP,…) to over 500 customers including hotels, hospitals, elderly homes, stadiums, vacation resorts in Benelux.
Our client is growing quickly and invests in IP services especially IPTV, wifi, and VOIP. In order to complete the technical team they are looking for an IP Network engineer.
* Installation and maintenance of network infrastructure (switching, firewall, WiFi, VOIP, IPTV)
* Remote and onsite support (be part of an on-call team)
* Support sales in pre-sales phase
* Taking the lead in small projects
* Bachelor degree or experienced
* Knowledge of:
TCP/IP, UDP, NAT, VLAN, IGMP, Routing Protocols, Firewall Security, SSL/TLS, PKI, VPN, Authentication, Active Directory, 802.11, SIP, ASTERISK, VoiceDATAvideo VDV, DECT, PABX
* Potentially: certifications on Aruba, Ruckus, Sophos, Microsoft
* Communication skills and enthusiastic
* Analytical thinker
* A self-starter as well as a co-worker
* Customer oriented
Dutch and French: Fluent