This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing part of the DODS Group. Your role will be instrumental in the effort of increasing Dods market penetration within the Business Intelligence and will continue to cement good relationships with professionals from the political, corporate and public sector.
This role is also an opportunity to progress a career in management and sales; managing a team of 3 account managers while also managing an existing portfolio of accounts. You will be trained by industry experts and coached into Dods commercial methodology to drive further engagement with an established and loyal client base.
You will join the high-performing Business Intelligence (BI) sales team as the UK Sales Manager.
This role is dual and will demand good management of time and people.
Within the Dods Group BI division, you will be responsible in designing and executing on a strategy for growth. Part of the role will require planning and executing of cross-selling and upselling campaigns (targeting personas such as corporate communication executive for innovative solutions). The successful candidate will demonstrate track records in terms of its own contribution as well as successes as a leader of its team. He/She should be goal orientated and comfortable working within a high-pressured and fast-paced environment. As UK Sales Manager you should possess excellent communication skills (telephone, face-to-face) for both internal networking. Above all, this person should be passionate and driven to succeed.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To exceed personal and team targets and KPIs
- To work well independently, as well as in a team
- To communicate effectively both internally and externally
- To lead through change
- To report accurately on activities and forecast
- To drive high activity within the team and promote a high-performance team culture
- To ensure all activity is recorded in the CRM
- To achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets based on growing Accounts’ annual spend.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2:1 degree
- 3-6 years’ experience in Account Management Sales.
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Drive activity and Key continuously measure progress with relevant Key Performance Indicators
- Highly self-motivated and energetic individual, who builds strong relationships quickly
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business Good levels of IT literacy are expected
- Lead by example and able to identify development opportunities for the team through coaching and training.
- Experience and understanding of the commercial subscription models of market intelligence services would be essential.
- Understanding and/or interest in corporate communications, political and policy processes, the knowledge of the Westminster environment, and politically active companies, would be an advantage but not essential as in-house training provided.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent incentive plans (including a generous commission scheme with uncapped override)
- Unique, varied and proven solution portfolio
- Ongoing product management, expert consultant and marketing support to ensure success
- On-boarding program for all new starters, ongoing learning, and development plan
DODS SALES TEAM VALUES:
- High-performing sales teams with an ethos of rewarding and promoting successful individuals. Supportive, exciting and challenging environment
- Dods Sales Enablement Program to educate and fine-tune sales skills
- Winning mentality
- The team that celebrates success and have fun
DODS Group plc are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.