To implement the B2C activation & visibility of BAT’s brands to deliver awareness & trial targets in Benelux.
A. Support the Development of ATSM (Adult Tobacco Shopper Marketing) plans and Implement the ATSM/ campaign planning, awareness targets & tracking for BAT Benelux.
B. Support the development of TRIAL activation plans and drive the implementation.
C. Support the B2C activation planning.Drive the implementation of B2C activities & touchpoints development.
D. Develop visibility of BAT brands via effective planogramming.
- Support the ATSM planning for missiles, the Campaign planning (ATSM model) and the touchpoint planning for Benelux.
- Support the coordination of campaign execution across departments
- Evaluate effectiveness of BAT campaigns
- Support the developement & Implement the Trial plan including Retail, Horeca, digital (branded and unbranded websites, social media / mobile applications), e-commerce and entertainment channels (horeca, events, festivals, non-traditional outlets…) and vending.
- Provide evaluations, learnings Trial activities & propose corrective actions.
- Provide ongoing status of BAT trials, source of trials & status vs. overall trial objectives.
- Develop Activities & Touchpoints to achieve campaign targets across Benelux and evaluate those activities.
- Drive excellence in execution in-store across the cluster via the further development of the global execution gold standards with rigorous measurement and evaluation of execution to drive continuous improvement and contribute to ATSM being fit for the future (TPD, RDB).
- Prepare plans & actions to help BAT meet the existing and future regulatory changes.
- Evaluate the B2C activitation performance, identifying issues & opportunities and recommending responses.
- Drive planogramming as a key awareness tool.
- Prepare plan to maintain visibility post regulatory changes.
- Maintain ongoing evaluations & mapping of competitive context.
- Develop effective planograming guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- University Degree or similar gained from experience.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Brand and/or Trade Marketing.
- English (spoken and written), native speaker or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is mandatory.
- Strong in developing and maintaining relationships with other departments, clients, external suppliers and commercial partners.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Skills to influence people at various levels within the organisation.
- Project management skills.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.