Deloitte Digital is a part of Deloitte’s Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey.
Our approach is to start from the customer or user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail.
Our consultants help our clients to rethink how they connect with customers, support them in shaping digital e-commerce strategies and deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
- You will support our clients in implementing e-commerce solutions across various technologies; e.g. SAP Hybris, CommerceCloud (CloudCraze), enabling new business models or go-to-market strategies;
- The position will involve project activities during all project phases: Estimations and technical advice during strategy, process design and blue print phases. Detailed technical instructions and coaching of team members during implementation phases.
- You will be responsible for estimating stories, accepting the sprint backlog, and delivering based on the Definition of Done.
- As part of the development community, experts will surround you. In addition, over time you are invited to contribute to the community to further broaden the knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor or Master degree with preferably 3-4 years’ experience producing web, mobile or enterprise solutions in a professional development environment;
- Ideally you have worked on projects in which you integrated back-end savviness with management systems (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe Experience, SAP Hybris);
- You have a passion that goes beyond code, you are interested in what makes the world tick and how you can make an impact on it;
- You are a generalist in your field of expertise with a broad interests in all technology beyond that, such as front-end development (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, React, Vue) and/or design (e.g. UX expertise, Photoshop, Sketch);
- Experience in agile development environments, you are a team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge;
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team-setting;
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English + Dutch and/or French)
- Flexible and open to travel.
Knowledge and experience
- Programming Languages:
- Java, J2EE
- SOAP/Rest; WDSL; Postman/Insomnia and similar
- CLI; SFDC Utility; Mulesoft or similar middleware solutions
- Jira, Bitbucket, Sourcetree, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual studio
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Working within an entrepreneurial team of digital pioneers with ambitious growth plans in the coming years.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.