About the job
SII Belgium offers state of the art Office 365/SharePoint solutions and supports their clients in their digital journey. We all know that change can be difficult to implement in an organization, especially if it concerns a large company with several departments. As a Productivity Coach you will be a key part of the Productivity and Collaboration team and play a vital role in guiding our clients to improve their efficiency and productivity by helping them get the most out of their implemented solutions. You make sure that they use O365/SharePoint in a correct way to be as productive as possible. Your functional expertise helps you in defining and explaining the best practices to the client. You will work together with the several teams (Infra, Service desk, etc…) to smooth out the kinks in the process. As a real coach you will provide guidance and support to all users and propose the right solution for each different issue/case. You are the missing link between the employees and the IT department and are able to provide users with answers to all Productivity & Office 365 related questions.
Your will amongst others be responsible for:
- Change & adoption
- Work together with business key users, helpdesk etc in the usage of the collaboration tools.
- Assist the business with the definition and implementation from A-Z of their business cases and change requests in a structured manner
- Keep track of the evolution towards user adoption by making regular reportings
- Play a key part in the internal promotion to create awareness surrounding the collaboration tools.
- Define & explain best practices of the tools used
- Create adapted end user material & provide training an coaching on a daily basis
- Strategic position
- Evangelize the use of new Office 365 and SharePoint technology on a corporate level
- Provide strategic advice & guidance towards both the business and IT on the usage of collaboration tools
- Help the client re-envision and re-evaluate existing business models and embrace a new way of working by empowering employees and optimizing business operations.
- Supporting the business requests
- You will perform business consultancy tasks such as project management, analysis, configuration and coaching the business in their new project/change requests
- Monitor and assist the helpdesk if necessary in the handling of incidents
- You have a master’s degree or are equivalent through experience.
- O365 is your playground and can relate both to the technical and functional side.
- You are a strong communicator and can communicate with all levels in the business.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have experience with digital transformation projects.
- Affinity with governance and structured mindset
- Clear and structured writing skills
- Native French or Dutch speaking with good command of the other national language and English
What we offer
It speaks for itself that you can count on an attractive and flexible salary package (including several benefits like company car) but working for SII Belgium means so much more than just a paycheck at the end of the month:
- Work place flexibility: we find a healthy work-life balance very important (telework, flexible working hours….)
- We listen to your career ambitions and help you define a personalized growth and career plan.
- You work on challenging projects and consulting opportunities at very valued clients
- We take care of trainings and courses so you can stay at the forefront of the technologies and their latest developments. We support you in the necessary certifications so you can further develop your expert level.
- Mingle with co-workers: our afterwork drinks and regular team activities such as bowling and karting reinforce the team spirit.
- You’re one of us: Whether you work in our offices or at the client’s premises, you will always stay involved with SII Belgium thanks to the update meetings (with éclairs), internal newsletters, afterwork drinks, SII dinners and the annual SII day. You’re part of the #digitalist team, always!
SII Belgium is a digital consulting agency and a member of the international SII Group. SII Belgium mainly focuses on technology and business consulting for business critical digital solutions. Our digital services are categorized in 3 business units: ‘E-commerce & Digital Marketing’, ‘Productivity & Collaboration’ and ‘Actionable Insights & Smart Solutions’. These business units allow us to gain expertise in different industries, such as retail, health, culture, banking, aerospace, automotive and a lot more. While being in the midst of a digital revolution, we made it our mission to stay at the forefront of this revolution.
For our Productivity & Collaboration unit, we strive to improve productivity in organizations by maximizing the means of collaboration and business process automations. We want to provide business and technical guidance to our customers in their digital transformation process towards a modern workplace.