Within our company we’re looking for a talented German speaking Support Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As a Support Engineer First line you’ll find a great challenge within your tasks.
Your job :
- Provide full onsite/desk side and remote support to end users for all their IT issues, service/change requests
- Image , deploy , upgrade and refresh PCs and manage assets
- Administrate and solve incidents assigned to the local on-site support
- Participate in small to medium size projects
- Provide hands on support to our specialist team with server , network, telephony infrastructure
- Advise customers and users on their IT needs and best practices
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with local business
- Provide local subject matter expertise regarding processes, technology, organization and business
- Continuous development and improvement of On-Site Support service delivery
- Continuous focus on customer satisfaction, compliance and standards
- Work with the Service Desk, Application Managers, IT Managers and other stakeholders using the ITIL methodology for IT Service Management
- Team up with your peers at other locations in case of cross functional support is required
- Extended experience of successfully delivering IT services.
- Proven track record of cultural awareness while collaborating with peers in the other regions.
- Working knowledge of value and use of Standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e. ITIL, PMI and SDLC).
Your IT knowledge :
- Strong technical knowledge of troubleshooting PC’s, laptops, Windows 7/10
- A broad knowledge of the different technologies used within Atlas Copco and available in the industry to give a good overall understanding of IT.
Your education :
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Certification within ITIL (Foundation) is a benefit
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English, spoken and written is a must.
Who are you ? :
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction - Innovation