We at Colruyt Group are working on the improvement of our business processes, IT tools and information flows every day. You will play an important role in this work: you will help our co-workers and customers work and shop efficiently and qualitatively. A job with impact.
Finding the best, customised solution for your stakeholder, for business processes, procedures, work environments and IT systems; that is the challenge you accept as an analyst. You can count on a captivating, instructive job in which you make a difference, not only for your colleagues at Colruyt Group, but also for the customers of our store formats (Colruyt Lowest Prices, OKay, Bio-Planet, Dreamland, etc.)!
What will you do concretely?
- You will develop lasting relationships with your stakeholders. You will thus discover their needs concerning business processes, procedures, work environment and IT systems.
- You will analyse the existing situation, consult with the end users involved and present the best solution based on your expertise.
- You will critically analyse the needs to uncover functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will design, test and document the new situation.
- You will provide the necessary documentation with which your stakeholders and end users can implement the solution.
- During the implementation, you will give advice and support.
To put it briefly, it will be a great challenge during which you will have the freedom and responsibility to elaborate the best solution. We offer thorough training to prepare you to seize this job with both hands.
You will work at our head office in Halle, in our regional offices (Haasrode or Deinze) or at the internal customer's location.
- Education and experience - You have a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent experience. Experience in functional analyses (system and/or process) is an asset, not a requirement. Knowledge of UML or Lean Management is also an asset!
- Critical and analytical capability - You can distinguish details from the essence, so you immediately recognise the real bottlenecks and opportunities.
- Customer-oriented - In this job, you have intensive contacts with your internal partners. So your communication skills are excellent. You can get along with all kinds of personalities, you are discreet and respectful, and you easily develop professional relationships.
- Planning skills - You have strong planning and organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm - You are committed, assertive and convincing: you can lead meetings and working groups, give presentations, etc. The way in which you communicate inspires people.
- Result-oriented - Colruyt Group is constantly moving. You can handle changing circumstances and always finding the proper solution is a challenge to you.
- Languages - You communicate fluently in Dutch and English so you can work with all your colleagues.
- Impact and responsibility - You will have a facilitating job, in which you will support your business partners in their daily tasks. This is a great responsibility enabling you to develop a broad network.
- Training and development - You will learn a lot on the job, but you will also have the opportunity to take external training courses.
- Stimulating work environment - You will join forces with all kinds of experts (business architects, application managers, software engineers …) to bring a task to a successful conclusion. Moreover, you will work in a no-nonsense business culture where you can be who you really are.
- Attractive pay package - On top of an attractive salary, you will also enjoy fringe benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers and profit sharing.