For our Customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Construction surveyor.
This construction surveyor provides a local support to the network construction project.
The surveyor assists with the following tasks:
Preparing the site for the works to be started:
- Assisting in the preparation meetings (internal & external ones), uses the meeting reports for verification of the agreements/decisions.
- Preparation of the planned works, check and complete the project execution plan, ensure everything is ready for the works to start without any issues.
- Planning and scheduling for all needed material to be available.
- Documenting all tasks and steps into the systems.
Following-up of on-going works (potentially multiple construction sites):
- Providing instructions for the workers onsite.
- Performing quality checks.
- Performing safety checks to ensure the works are being carried out in a safe environment.
- Providing technical support and offer solutions for issues encountered during the works.
After completion of the works:
- Verifying the quality of the works
- Completing the project execution plan.
- Validating the progress.
Degrees & Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in telecom, construction, other utility construction or other general construction sector.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Windows, Word, Excel).
- VCA certified OR you are willing to obtain this (knowledge & experience of construction site safety rules)
- Driving License B & car required
Attitudes / Behavior:
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Comfortable with taking initiative.
- Hard working and eager to develop on a personal & professional level.
-You are fluent in Dutch and French with a good knowledge of English