Within the Customer eXperience (CX) program, we relentlessly work at experience improvements for our customers. We work with top of the edge tools based on big data, predictive models, machine learning, etc.
As BI developer you’ll strengthen the team to support the migration and creation of CX dashboards to our Microsoft Azure environment.
You’ll be confronted with many challenges for which you’ll work closely together with CX, data analysts and big data experts to jointly reach tangible results.
- You support a user community by translating business requests into data requirements and by designing BI solutions that answer the right questions
- You structure the necessary datasets needed on the Data Lake e and extract the necessary data
- You develop self-service reports/dashboards where information is easily available to users for direct consumption and presented in a user-friendly way
- You interpret the results of your work and formulate conclusions that you discuss in multifunctional teams
- You maintain the necessary contacts with the data architects, data engineers and field experts so that you understand the underlying data flows for your analyses
Degree & Experience
- a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or (applied) mathematics/statistics and have programming experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytical business environment
- experience with programming and statistical validation (Python, Jupiter notebook, GIT, Spark, SQL)
- experience bout big data solutions (MS Azure)
- experience with visualisation tools (Power BI)
- creative entrepreneur and passionate about data science and customer experience.
- You are dynamic, flexible and proactive
- Team player and good communicator
- Great sense of precision and strong analytical skills
- You take responsibility, work result driven and independently towards qualitative results.
- You have a critical mind, continuously search for creative solutions and work methodically.
- You are motivated and always willing to help.
English is key, and you understand Dutch and/or French