Description: To reinforce the current team we look for a Client integration engineer - SENIOR.
You will be working in one of the Engineering teams within the domain Digital Workplace solutions. The main customers of this team are the internal employees.
Within the “Digital Workplace Solution” domain, the Client services team is responsible for the management and evolution of the Microsoft Windows client platform, the corporate mobile solutions, Microsoft O365 cloud services and remote access platforms used by the client.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You ensure a reliable, scalable and flexible Office Automation solution.
- You are involved in the technical design of solutions based on business needs collected and analysed by the architects.
- You look for creative, simple solutions and provide clear, structured documentation.
- You are responsible for following up the projects assigned to you. You ensure that everything is delivered correctly and on time.
- You apply Continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project.
- You participate in the implementation of the releases according to the change & release management processes of the client.
- You propose innovative solutions that add value to the business.
- You ensure that the projects are implemented in accordance with the security framework of the client's Security Governance.
- You are able to investigate complex problems.
- If major incidents occur that require engineering knowledge, you offer support to the operational team.
- You have at least 5 - 10 years of experience with:
- Microsoft SCCM
- AD & Group policies
- Windows security: Windows Hello / Windows ATP / secured privileged access, AZURE APP proxy / MCAS etc.
- Microsoft Windows 10
Is Nice to have:
• Scripting (Powershell) is an asset
• Experience with Remote access platforms (VDI/ Citrix/ …) is an asset
• Troubleshooting (expert level) is an asset
• You have proven that you can manage IT projects independently.
• You are able to work in a planned way, but you can also show the necessary flexibility to implement solutions quickly.
• You have an analytical mind and critical attitude with an urge to improve.
• You are communicative and a real team player
• You are optimistic, creative and open-minded.
• Minimum Dutch/English or French/English. Fluent in the 3 is an asset.