Eurofiber is a fast-growing telecom player. We connect companies, governments, cities and economies with each other.
We achieve this with the help of our own open fiber-optic network, IP services and data centres, with which we offer our clients future-proof cloud and connectivity solutions.
We have been at the forefront of innovation, helping our customers fully exploit the potential of digitisation since 2000.
Our more than 500 employees are all experts in their respective fields. With this relatively small but rapidly growing team, we develop and operate a digital infrastructure that plays a vital role in our economy and society.
Eurofiber has a fiber-optic network of 33,000 kilometres in the Benelux and northern France, and an additional 40 kilometres are added each week. We have 8 data centres of our own and offer solutions for fully flexible interaction between more than 70 data centres.
In this manner, we are building the ‘lifeline for the digital society’ and contributing to the future of our society.
The Eurofiber Sales department is responsible for introducing new clients or partners, and for maintaining and expanding the relationship with existing clients and partners. The department is supported in this connection by the marketing team, which develops targeted marketing campaigns.
The Account Managers are further supported by a team of Sales Support staff.
As Strategic Account Manager, you will make an essential contribution to Eurofiber’s growth strategy. You will be responsible for achieving your targets by bringing in new clients within your sector and further expanding your existing clients. Possible sectors are Finance & Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail Food & Non-Food, Logistics and Pharma. Each Account Manager manages at least two sectors. Your in-depth sector experience and knowledge of our product portfolio (Business Internet, Secure Cloud Connect, Managed Dark Fiber, Ethernet VPN and WDM) make you the ideal sparring partner for your customers.
You will also be responsible to ensure an accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline from lead to order.
You will have regular contact with various departments within Eurofiber, such as Finance and Operations, which will be responsible for the completion of your projects.
In this role, you will report to the Manager - Direct Sales.
Who are you?
- You have 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience as an account manager, preferably in the telecom or IT sector.
- You have mastered modern sales techniques, and already have a successful sales track record behind you, and can present several positive customer references.
- An existing network in the abovementioned sectors is a plus.
- You are a technology ambassador of Big Data, cloud, IoT, etc.
- You are highly ambitious and are a driven target achiever.
- You are very result-oriented and are committed to customer satisfaction.
- You speak and write perfect Dutch and French. A good knowledge of English is also necessary.
What do we offer?
- A permanent employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- An interesting bonus scheme and thirteenth salary
- Comprehensive hospitalisation insurance, including dental care and coverage of outpatient expenses
- An excellent group insurance
- Flexible working hours
- An employment contract of 40 hours per week
- Personal development through (online) training and education
Does this profile match your knowledge and experience? Then send your CV to HRBelgium@eurofiber.com!