Our client is worldwide leader within with millions of clients who depend on an excellent service.
For the Belgian IT department our client asked us to start searching for an experienced Cultural Change Manger.
As you can expect our client has high standards followed with a promise that they provide a modern working atmosphere. It is crucial to add that they emphasize they want all their employees to feel good at work. They’ve created this culture by listening, helping and forging a special bond with each employee.
Anankei’s mission now is to find the best Cultural Change Manager.
Who are we looking for and what is your background?
With pleasure we provide you with the following information and details :
• The IT department needs a manager to support them in the upcoming change plan
• You have to understand and challenge the IT strategy and search for the blind spots
• Find practical approaches for the implementation of the cultural change within the organization
• Make the changes visible in a sustainable way by helping define and create the changes
• Stimulate the different teams by proposing them tangible action so they embed the change in their daily tasks and responsibilities
• You’ll be a coach who challenges the internal IT change agent to ensure change continuity
A leadership track will be launched so support will be necessary in order to :
• Align and clarify the IT leadership roles with the competencies defined by the HR department
• Create an approach and a roll-out plan in collaboration with the Project manager (aligned with the 360° approach defined by HR) to support the Department ( IT Directors and change agents) in the definition of their Personal leadership goal/action plan.
• Give IT Directors support and coach them along the way
• Back up the IT Directors on a daily basis to embed leadership goals and actions
Who are you and what is your experience?
• A natural born coach
• You’ve had experience in Executive coaching
• Experience in Agile practices
• Experience in an organization in transformation
• Stakeholder capabilities on management level
• Driven towards results = You get the job done
• You have good communication skills = relational and didactic
• You’re able to analyze and understand clients
• You’re a diplomatic person in finding a consensus and collaboration across many stakeholders
• You have a talent to generate enthusiasm and have a straightforward personality
• The ability to explain complex matters in a simple way
• Minimal ten years’ experience in Change Management
Our client started out with the IT transformation in the beginning of 2019 via a roadmap with the strategy “Customer First”. The next step is the cultural change to empower the teams and leadership, this is where your challenge and journey begins.