SALES ADVISOR TO H&M HOME CONCEPT STORE IN BRUSSELS !
Do you want to be a key player in building a world-class interior brand? Are you passionate about customer service and ready for an exciting challenge in one of the H&M HOME Concept Stores? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
H&M HOME is a design-driven interior brand with the purpose to make it possible for many people to create a modern and inspiring home. Our vision is to be a world-class interior brand offering modern design and quality at the best price in an inspiring and sustainable way.
The role as a SALES ADVISOR (SA)
As a SA at H&M Home your focus is to create an inspiring shopping experience for our customers every day. By providing an excellent customer experience in our Concept Stores, we believe we will create brand awareness and drive selling also to our other sales channels, online and shop in shops. As a SA in one of our Concept Stores you are an ambassador for the brand and together with the team you strive to exceed customer expectations and drive selling on the sales floor, that’s where it all happens!
The job of a SA comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
• Customer first. You are passionate about our customers and your top priority is always to give excellent customer service.
• Always acting in line with H&M Group values and the H&M Home brand DNA
• You ensure the store adheres to the company accounting, payroll and cash handling policies and procedures to comply with legislation and prevent losses
• Work together with your store team to maximise profitability and sales.
• You work together with the management team to keep the store up to date and well informed of all administrative policies and routines.
Your personal qualities also include:
• A passion for customer service, people and interior design
• A great drive and a result driven attitude.
• Being well-organised and able to prioritise.
• A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
• An entrepreneurial approach, where you think outside the box.
Are you our next Sales Advisors? Apply by submitting your CV and Cover letter as soon as possible, but no later than the 31th of January 2020.
We welcome your application!