Zetes is expanding its trust services activity.
We offer a position for a true team leader who can lead and represent his/her team with a high degree of autonomy and self-confidence.
You and your team of specialists will create and manage a new full stack application environment from the ground up as well as incorporate the existing core infrastructure already in place today. You will be involved in most aspects of creating and extending the service portfolio to our customers and you will be involved in onboarding new customers on the infrastructure under your care.
You and your team are based in two locations in the periphery of Brussels (1130 Haren and 1601 Ruisbroek), both located close to the ring and to a train stations (resp. a 2 minutes and 12 minutes' walk to the office).
We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude. We have a flat organisational structure and believe in team leaders who are in involved in their team's daily work. You are able and willing to participate in the day to day operational activities. We don't expect you to be a technical expert but to stay in touch with the state of technology you do participate in the technical training that you organize for your team.
Operations are critical success factor in our business. You also have a say in strategic matters and you are part of our business unit's Policy Management Authority board.
If you have a solid background in IT operational management, project management, understanding of system administration and/or system architecture and you have experience leading a team of technical experts, then you are the person we're looking for as
Sr. ICT Infrastructure Manager
- the possibility for a personalized development program (management, leadership, interpersonal skills, technical skills, …)
- A flexible working environment and excellent fringe benefits, such as a company car, insurance package, etc. are on top of a competitive salary package.
Learning and personal growth opportunities
- ITIL training
- PKI training
- ISO 2700x security standards
- EU ETSI standards for Qualified Trust Services
- exposure to a diverse ICT environment
- finetune your team leading skills
- You lead a diverse team of PKI experts, DevOps and system administrators
- You manage the interaction between your own team and the other operational teams and the development team.
- You are also responsible for the day-to-day operations of the services.
- You pay special attention to the security of information systems and networks, at strategic, tactical and administrative level. You work with the CISO to co-develop and maintain the Security Policy and related security standards and procedures, and their continuous evolution.
- Your tasks:
- Plan operational tasks
- Coordinate and monitor the PKI strategy, managing PKI projects, and managing Certification Authority (CA) software configurations
- Define and write the set of documentation for internal policies, procedures, operational aspects, etc.
- Identifies hardware and software requirements to support distribution PKI environment
- Serve as a link between technical and non-technical departments
- First-Level Manager. Manages the activities of PKI Administrator & Operator
- Participate in budget planning
- Participate in the divisional Policy Management Authority
- Management of all aspects related to SLAs in cooperation with sales and service delivery
- Align the procedures and the system architecture with the compliance in cooperation with the Compliance Officer, the CISO and the GDPR DPO.
- bachelor or master's degree preferably in ICT, engineering or sciences
- understanding of the specific nature of software as a service and/or trust as a service
- several years' experience in leading an operational IT team
- a broad general understanding of ICT
- customer oriented
- negotiation skills
- able to listen, convince, negotiate and explain
- experience with ITIL is a plus
- ability to learn new skills through training
- Our internal working language is English
- For contacts with customers a good understanding of Dutch and French is welcome
- Good writing skills in English
- Ability to read and understand Dutch and French
- Other European languages are a bonus