Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, a leading European Credit insurance company.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency has been excelling in export credit insurance for almost a century. The company has grown to become a European player, which is active nowadays in fourteen European countries under the name of Credendo.
500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium, assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels, we are currently looking for an IT Security Officer (m/f).
As a Security Officer, you will be a member of the Security & Compliance team, responsible for IT Security at Credendo, and will report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- You ensure that the Credendo infrastructure, application and SAP landscape is in line with the Credendo security guidelines and identify and coordinate initiatives to increase the security level.
- You coordinate and follow up on SAP GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) processes such as SAP Access Control and Firefighting.
- You work closely with development teams to ensure that roles and authorisations are built according to the role-based access control (RBAC) and least access principles.
- You review existing SAP roles and authorisations for violations against the RBAC and least access privilege principles.
- You set up security measures and monitor them aligned with the security policy.
- You conduct vulnerability scanning exercises and coordinate the remediation of identified vulnerabilities with internal teams and external partners.
- You play a leading role in a global IAM (Identity & Access Management) programme.
- You assist the IT Support Officers in security-related tasks and issues.
- You have a Master’s degree in computer sciences and have minimum 5 years of proven experience in a similar position (security governance, network/cyber security, security operations...).
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or comparable certifications are a benefit.
- Working knowledge of SAP Security is required.
- You are familiar with the ISO 27001 framework.
- You have a good understanding of SSL/TLS, Kerberos, ADFS and SAML.
- You have a hands-on experience in security-related technologies, e.g. firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS systems.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You show good oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch or French.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.