For one of our customers in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Network Relations Officer (junior profile), also called the 'Zoning back officer'.
This Zoning back officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project. He/she will keep close contacts with the project developer.
He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region (=Antwerp).
- Represents the first line of contact between the Customer and external companies such as project
developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right
priority is defined.
- Understands the plan, able to analyze the impact of the works and consequently design an
economical and long-term solution.
- Has got excellent negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the viewpoints &
interests of our Customer.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure
documentation is always up to date
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)
- Experience in the telecom world
- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- Good knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties
- Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances