Re-imagine how you will connect with your customers Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Part of Consulting, we focus within the Customer & Marketing portfolio on enterprise wide digital transformations that start and end with the customer. Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. Our team connects our talents in strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, e-commerce, automation, and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content, and optimization (Run) to connect the business with its future in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can. Within the Customer & Marketing portfolio, we organize in four teams: Customer Strategy & Applied Design, Marketing & Commerce, Digital Customer, and Digital Mix.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life, leveraging leading technologies such as Salesforce. We are looking to strengthen this market leading team with a Salesforce Technical Lead.
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Work you’ll do
- You’ll support our clients on a variety of projects, identifying and solving their most critical challenges through technology
- You’ll act as a technical lead for the custom developments implemented on the Salesforce.com platform, driving/coaching the developers in order to build robust designs and deliver excellence
- You’ll be the Salesforce.com integration/migration lead responsible for collaborating with the client to define the integration and migration strategy for the project, coordinating the Deloitte technical team and working closely with the client to identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value
- You’ll act as Salesforce.com technical architect providing guidance to the client and team on the recommended approach to be taken in areas such as: release management, security, integration, migration, technical developments, application performance, …
- You have at least 7 years of experience working in a technical role (development, integration, migration, architecture) on multiple implementations
- You have the ability to develop relationships and to coach a team of developers to deliver the most complex pieces of the implementation (custom coding)
- You have experience in managing integration and/or data migration streams
- You can articulate possible technical solutions and reason why one or another solution should be chosen
- You have expertise with Salesforce.com. Experience with Agile as Scrum Master is a plus.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You are intellectually curious and have outstanding analytical skills
- You’re open to working in an international environment and abroad, if needed
- You have the ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch or French are a plus.
- Having experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus.
What we offer
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.