Sodastream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl.
Our Key account manager Belgium is mainly responsible for new sales development of possible key accounts and key account management, to ensure long-term collaboration and revenue and profit growth. Traveling is required, on average you are out of the office 4 days per week, because of appointments outside the office with key accounts. Our Key account manager:
- Is responsible for new sales development in the Belgium and Luxembourg market. Targets mainly large vendors and store chains.
- Creates increased selling at the already existing key accounts.
- Is strongly oriented on through sales of the products and takes initiative to stimulate extra sales without decreasing the profit.
- Is responsible for the sales activities of the predefined key accounts in the Belgium and Luxembourg market.
- Manages key account relationships to ensure long term collaboration.
- Knows and understands the company’s sales and marketing strategy. Translates this to annual account plans for the key accounts and updates this regularly. In the annual account plan a balance is found between revenue growth, profit growth and efficiency of order and logistic processes.
- Develops and negotiates the annual trade terms for the key accounts, maximizing quality, the company’s sales and profitability, in line with preapproved annual account plan.
- Is responsible for the execution of annual contracts of the key accounts.
- Is responsible for the sales forecast of the key accounts.
- Monitors KPI’s, analyses the volume development and budget targets, monitor performance; takes action when needed.
- Works closely together with the account managers and sales promotors regarding the key accounts. The key account manager always remains responsible for the key accounts.
- Is responsible for coaching, motivating and following up on the actions of the team regarding the key accounts. Ensures the team has all support and information needed to perform.
- Hbo level is required, preferably in the field of business or commerce.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar (international) environment is required.
- Experience with starting and building new distribution channels and/or selling points in the electro, non-food or food sector is desirable.
- Experience with selling in prospect driven sectors (like energy, telecom, insurance, etc.) is desirable.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Excellent level of Dutch, French and English language is required.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Enthusiastic, commercial and environmentally aware candidates can apply by sending a Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.