For our client in the heart of Brussels we are looking for an OpenStack Specialist for an assignment of at least 6 months to take on following responsibilities:
- Deploy OpenStack nodes via Heat templates and do necessary troubleshooting at Linux OS and networking side
- Roll out OpenStack updates from time to time
- Support projects with their cloud setup (create project, configure users, setup networks/subnets, manage quota, troubleshoot connectivity issues). Most of this is done via Cloudify (different team) after the initial manual setup.
- Create and execute Ansible playbooks for all kinds of automation (e.g. DNS entry creation in Infoblox, initial SSH connectivity setup, routing modifications, deployment of scripts for backups/troubleshooting, ...)
- Request firewall rules to be added, create connectivity requests for cabling, troubleshoot in the datacenter from time to time
- Manage environment's life cycles and content views in Red Hat Satellite as well as subscriptions for content hosts
You have a solid experience with:
- Red Hat OpenStack 10
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Gitlab / Git
- HPE OneView
- Cisco ACI + OpenStack plugin
- Zenoss (monitoring)
- Splunk (log collector)
- Knowledge of networking and specifically Cisco ACI is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English and either French or Dutch
No worries, even if you don't meet all listed criteria's but are a quick learner with a positive drive we would love to have a chat with you!
For more information:
0474/74 48 19
Or apply via of website!