Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
"IT's mission is to embed technology which supports the 'Deloitte way' of doing business, providing a distinctive experience that enables new business, transforms the existing business and provides world class customer support.
To support our IT’s mission we are looking for a K2 developer who will design, develop, test, debug and implement operating systems components, software tools and utilities to deliver solutions which add value to the business. Your tasks will include:
- Determine system software design requirements
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
- Give support to the developed solutions
- Apply system software engineering policies, standards and procedures
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyses and modify logic in existing applications
- Follow up with offshore (Hyderabad) development team
- Code, test, debug, document, implement software applications
- You hold a bachelor degree or higher
- You have 0-4 years of experience in development
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You are communicative and solution oriented
- You are structured and organized with a logical way of thinking
- You have strong Analytical skills and specific knowledge in Sharepoint, K2, RPA, SQL, HTML, CSS
- You are flexible and stress resistant