Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, the 4th European credit insurer.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency has been excelling in export credit insurance for almost a century. The company has grown to become a European player which is active nowadays in fourteen European countries under the name of Credendo.
500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium, assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels, we are currently looking for an Application Architect (m/f).
You will be a member of a senior ICT team that plays a pivotal role in the future of Credendo and you report to the Group CIO.
- Within the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment, you will be responsible for the integration of current and future systems and applications.
- You will study the various market solutions, perform in-depth analyses, make rational decisions and develop and implement relevant and cost-effective solutions.
- You will contribute to the alignment of all SAP landscapes (transversal).
- You will collaborate with the project management, IT operations and IT development teams to counsel the technical teams, business teams and external partners involved in the projects.
- You will participate in projects to ensure that projects’ setup and deliverables comply with Credendos architectural frameworks.
- You will be familiar with Project Start Architecture concepts.
- You will offer advice, make adjustments and safeguard the architectural options that have been chosen.
- You will maintain an overview of the systems and applications landscape, the various building blocks and the interaction patterns.
- You will be instrumental in the optimization of the SOA and always test the solutions against the long-term ICT vision.
- You will create the architectural framework (both functional and technical), and ensure that it gets fully integrated in the organization.
- You have a Master's degree or Bachelor degree with relevant experiences.
- You have at least seven years of relevant ICT working experience, ideally in big environments.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience in ICT projects, (preferably SAP full life cycle implementation).
- You have at least 4 years successful (functional) architecture experience in big and complex environments.
- You have a good knowledge of important enterprise processes and concepts.
- You have experience with important modeling techniques (Archimate, UML, BPMN, etc.) and design patterns.
- You have a broad knowledge of SAP landscapes and you have or are flexible to acquire knowledge in other technical environments (Web (user experiences), Content management system (Alfresco), J2EE…).
- You have a very good overview of technological environments and most recent evolutions.
- You show very good oral and written proficiency in English, Dutch and French.
- You have good analytical skills and are able to think on an abstract level.
- You like to work independently and you enjoy working in a team.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and you show the power of persuasion on different levels (senior management, experts, colleagues, etc.).
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary package supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.