IPM Group is a major Belgian media and internet services company active in news, entertainment, advertising, gaming and travel. The group holds major brands as La Libre Belgique, La DH, DH Radio, Paris Match Belgique, Cinebel, Logic Immo, Continents Insolites and betFIRST.
Being key member of the IT team, your main tasks consist in designing, developing, testing and integrating software while ensuring maintenance and technology watch.
You will analyse the business needs, define the workflows, develop the web service API’s, produce the technical documentation and execute automated tests. You will define best practices and recommend architecture choices about the technical solutions to retain.
- Design and develop integration points and workflows between on-premise and cloud applications
- Provide guidance on integration techniques, principles and patterns
- Administrate the Talend integration platform
- Develop NoSQL databases, related scripts and ETL
- Participate in data-driven projects such as master data management, customer 360 view, media server, newspaper articles and data management platforms
- Experience with integration workflow design and development
- Hands-on experience with one or several integration platforms (Azure, SSIS, MuleSoft, Informatica, etc.)
- 5+ years system integration experience with Micro-Services, SOA, and ETL technologies
- Experience with XML, XSD, SOAP, REST and JSON
- Ability to design and document integration patterns for various scenarios On-Premise, Cloud and Hybrid
- Experience with PKI (encryption and certificates)
- NoSQL and SQL skills
- Experience in Java development
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Team player
- Fluent in French and English
- Competitive benefits and salary package
- Dynamic and agile working environment
- Innovative projects with high impact
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- High level of professional trainings
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Guillaume Lefebvre.