POLITICO is looking for entrepreneurial sales people to join our pioneering and growing media company.
Director of Account Management, POLITICO Pro
POLITICO is seeking a manager to lead a team responsible for the renewal and service of POLITICO Pro subscriber relationships. This role will play an integral part in maintaining our standards of excellence with current and future Pro clients. The Director of Account Management must be flexible, have effective communication skills, be able to coach and train others to get the best out of them, be able to utilize metrics for strategy and planning, as well as the ability to work with internal and external multiple stakeholders.
- Providing strategic direction and support to team in developing and executing renewal contracts and service plans.
- Refining process for on-boarding new POLITICO Pro subscriber accounts.
- Tracking and analyzing metrics to identify opportunities for growth and threats to renewal for subscriber accounts.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement to products and processes.
- Managing a pool of strategic client accounts; including serving as the client’s main point of contact, building relationships and growing revenue.
- Representing POLITICO at member briefings, network events and industry conferences.
- Managing new joiner’s onboarding and training.
- Creating individual development plans to manage skill development and career paths of Account Management team.
- 5 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales or account management.
- Experience managing others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong client services ethic.
- Experience with CRM tools.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- A University degree.
- Knowledge of EU political and/or policy landscape a plus.
This is a full-time, office-based position located in Brussels, and involves some travel around Europe.
POLITICO is a global news and information company at the intersection of politics and policy. It is the essential online, mobile and print destination for the most influential people in the world. With publications based in Washington, D.C., New York, London, Brussels, POLITICO boasts an enormous roster of the most talented reporters and editors in the world.
POLITICO Pro is POLITICO’s premium real-time policy news service, designed to provide policy professionals with the fastest and most reliable intelligence. Pro keeps professionals ahead of the curve on all legislative and regulatory issues that are important to their work. Pro currently provides in-depth coverage of twelve different policy areas.
It is POLITICO's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
Please apply via OnlySalesJob.