Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
"IT's mission is to embed technology which supports the 'Deloitte way' of doing business, providing a distinctive experience that enables new business, transforms the existing business and provides world class customer support.
The IT Project Manager plans, monitors and manages internal project from initiation through completion."
- You are responsible to plan, monitor and manage internal projects from initiation through completion;
- You define and manage project scope
- You ensure project results by monitoring risk and issues
- You lead or coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management;
- You ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost;
- You monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions;
- You use your expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met;
- You employ scrum master techniques in Agile development practices at a more Senior level;
- You foresee proper product support after project delivery;
- You stay informed about professional knowledge and technical evolutions in the area of IT to ensure your credibility can be strengthened, enabling you to offer a service that is continuously based upon updated knowledge and the latest technological developments.
- Based on previous experience with SAP environment (incl. BI and reporting), you will be in charge of making recommendations and subsequently implementing them from design to support. You will collaborate actively with our internal clients both at corporate and at business unit level - and you are able to translate business requirements into solutions
- You hold a bachelor degree or higher
- You have 5+ years of experience in project management
- Any project methodology certification is a plus
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You are communicative and have experience with internal stakeholder management
- You are structured and organized
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are flexible and stress resistant