RingRing is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, and Email APIs. Located in Diegem, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.
Customers like Proximus, De Lijn, Brussels Airlines, Carrefour, Nespresso and many others depend on our APIs and products to connect with their customers all over the world.
- Acting as project manager, traffic manager and quality controller of digital content
- Design, plan, and manage integrated campaigns that reach both developer and business leader personas to generate winnable pipeline.
- Improve strategy continuously by measuring performance and cost per acquisition, adjusting the channel mix and messages as necessary.
- Create and manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline growth.
- Ensure consistent message, voice, and experience across campaigns.
- Leading paid advertisement campaigns
- Plan and implement repeatable, personalized lead nurturing flows
- Coordinate with design team to produce visually exciting assets such as videos, guides and infographics.
- Drive customer engagement at conferences and events
- Ensuring clear communication and transparency of the content's status, managing a comprehensive editorial calendar
- Writing inspiring texts for our customers highlighting our products.
- Writing and distributing newsletter.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing
- You are a digital native
- 2-5 years of relevant marketing experience (digital project management, digital marketing,…)
- You’re a quantitative person with a deep understanding of analytics
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English , French or Dutch
- Experience creating, deploying and optimizing complex email marketing and nurture campaigns
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms: Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Mixpanel or similar
- Strong technical aptitude — you don’t need to know how to code, but you should be able to explain technical concepts, understand technical buyers and configure your own automation flows
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Knowledge of SEO and SEA is required (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Alexa…).
- Strong editing skills with attention to grammar and style
- Experience using WordPress to create and manage blog content
- Salesforce or related CRM experience
Working with us
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.